2. All bookings are from Saturday 2.30pm to Saturday 10.00am.
3. Payment of the balance of the total cost of the holiday is due 6 weeks before the date on which the holiday is to commence.
4. The number of persons using the holiday cottage is not to exceed the maximum number stated in the brochure or on the subsequent booking form.
5. The owner of the cottage or his representative is to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
6. We cannot in any circumstances accept responsibility for any loss of life, personal injury, loss, damage or accident to personal property.
7. The holidaymaker undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures and effects in or on the premises in the same state of conditions as at the commencement of the holiday. And also undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and condition in which it was found. The holidaymaker must pay the owner for any damages or breakage's incurred during their visit.
8. If you find it necessary to cancel your holiday please inform the owner who will try to re-let the property. If the property is not re-let then all moneys paid are to be forfeited. If the property is re-let a refund will be made, less expense incurred.
9. Cleaning: the owners clean the property between lets. You are responsible, however for leaving the property as you found it. An additional charge may be made if extra heavy cleaning is required.
10. The owners reserve the right to cancel or alter holiday arrangements for any reason beyond his control. In the unlikely event of any occurrence making it necessary for him to cancel the booking, his liability shall be limited to the return of all moneys paid.
11. It is
strongly recommended that the holidaymaker take out holiday insurance.